Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New doctor!

I FINALLY got myself a new doctor! I am so relieved! I have to give praises to God today because this is something that I desperately needed to happen. So my appointment is on Friday, I'm so excited, I need to get on medication for my diabetes, thyroid and half a dozen other things lol Plus I am going to ask whether or not she can try to manage my psoriasis instead of my derm because my derm is just good for about nothing. She prescribes me a couple topicals and is like, go on your way. I want to have my vitamins checked too and I think I might have a chronic sinus infection, if not I have really really bad allergies and maybe I can get a script for that too because the OTC stuff just isn't doing it. In fact the Zyrtec I took plugged my sinus's up so badly I couldn't breathe. I thought it was just allergies but when I took the pill the next day they plugged right up again. So needless to say I'm not taking them anymore. I need something better.

So today is a good day! I'm thinking of making something for dinner that involves pork chops... Going to have to dig through my magic box and find a recipe :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: