Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And the tire saga continues!

So we went through going to get the new used tire 30 miles from us and he got it put onto my van. At this point I've needed to go to the grocery store since Saturday so we loaded up into the van and pulled out of the garage. I say to my husband, "the steering wheel is still jerking". He says no its not, its the road (I guess my saying this irritated him) so I pulled onto the "smooth" road and let go of the steering wheel. It jerked back and forth. This is the third bad tire and now I'm not letting him forget that I did not want these tires, he did. After having a couple of words with each other over it I finally said, "it's my van, it's my call and my choice from now on and I'm getting new tires on my van this week". So next time I'm in town I'm going to go get a couple of new tires on it so that all the tires he got from his dad are off my van.

Husbands, I ask you to LISTEN to your wives. Listen to what they say. They may not be "men" they may not be "mechanics" but we are very smart and if you listen you just might learn something. You are the brawn, WE are the brains, take us seriously! That's all I have for today :)

No comments: