Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh joy...

Well I am now on day 19 of Celexa. The feeling of wanting to cry and feeling hopeless has gone away. But I still feel like I am not myself. Im not "happy" Im just... here. I can now get mad though. I got rather angry with my husband the other night. He did deserve it dont get me wrong lol but I dont feel I should have felt that angry over the situation. Also, today is Monday and since last Friday I have been having trouble falling asleep. Last night was especially hard. I laid in bed for probably about 3 hours or so trying to fall asleep. My mind was racing. Laying there in bed, yawning every few seconds because I was just so incredibly tired, but a million thoughts were going through my head, like my brain was wide awake but my body was begging to give in. When I did finally fall asleep I couldnt stay asleep. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I started thyroid medication the end of last week. I see the doctor in 2 days and I can tell her whats been going on. Maybe she will up my dosage.

Anyway, other than that its been pretty calm around here. The leaves are starting to turn, its so pretty. I keep telling my husband its going to be an early winter this year. I think we will have at least one snow around Halloween. He says not until after Thanksgiving. Im going to start practicing on my bow this week. Bow hunting season starts next month and I need to work on pulling quietly so I dont scare the deer in the next county. I have a 65lb bow, Id like to get a 50 or 55lb but this year mine will work fine. Just have to build up a little bit of muscle in my right shoulder and upper arm for pulling. Im pretty excited about this season. It will be my first bow hunt. Ill be suprised if I get anything at all lol Im hoping for at least a 4 point though.  Also salmon season is coming up and Ill be doing a bit of fishing too. Going to get some energy out of my system before the snow gets here and Im house bound except for doctor appointments and grocery store visits.

Oh also we will start decorating our house with the christmas lights before Halloween this year so we have time before it gets crazy cold. Im going to decorate the porch on Halloween and have a big bowl of candy for the kids to trick or treat. The last few years we lived so far out in the middle of nowhere that we didnt get to pass out candy so it will be a lot of fun seeing all the costumes. We will also eat junk food and watch scary movies into the wee hours as we do every year.

Alright, well I just wanted to give everyone an update. Im going to get a snack and watch a movie. Have a great week!

No comments: