Sunday, September 20, 2009

Headache again...


I dont know where this headache came from but ugh my head is killing me. It feels so tight. Im on my diabetes medication now. I dont think the headache is a side effect from it but only time will tell. I havent taken anything for it because it says not to take any nsaids without talking to the doctor to make sure its ok first so tomorrow Ill call her and find out. Also they called Friday about my urine test last week. I have protien in my urine which means my kidneys natural filters arent working the way theyre supposed to. This is a problem that a lot of diabetics have. She said theres no reason for alarm but that she wants me to go ahead and start taking a medication to protect my kidneys from damage. To me, this is a little bit scary. Kidneys are major organs, to me its like having a heart problem. The organ stops working you have some major issues. So its very important to me to make sure I take good care of them. Ive already started to lose weight. Due to the thyroid medication alone. I just have to be more concious about my health. Take care of myself.

Anyway, Im going to be doing some canning tomorrow. Pickling green beans and making salsa. Ill pickle califlower later this week too. Ill be posting the process on my cooking site.


So, I hope you all have a great week, Im going to go get rid of this headache!

No comments: