Monday, September 7, 2009

Day Twelve

Hi everyone. Well it's been 12 days I have been on Celexa. I'm falling asleep with no problems and sleeping well. It takes an unusual amount of time for me to wake up or to feel like I'm awake. I have had no panic attacks in the last 12 days although on 2 occasions I felt very edgy and anxious, I still have not had to take the Adavant which is supposed to be similar to Xanax. I still don't feel like myself. I go through the motions during the day but its as if its someone else and my mind is just along for the ride. I don't feel I have my energy back. My emotions still feel dull but I'm still getting irritated with things and feeling like if someone made me mad I'd jump all over them. I feel like I can't put up with anyone. Maybe that will change also I don't know. Last time I saw the doctor she talked about possibly going to 40mg if 20mg wasn't working but I think I need something different. Ill talk to her about how I'm feeling when I go in next week.

Onto other subjects!

My garden is so overgrown now but I have managed to keep the tomatoes somewhat clear, at least clear enough to go pick some just about everyday. The corn looks like I somehow stunted their growth lol Short little things they are, I have maybe 3 or 4 ears of corn about 3 or 4 inches long growing *rolling eyes* I'm not much of a corn farmer I guess! My onions are growing somewhere in the weeds lol Im going to try to get out there the next cool day we have and weed it out a bit to find the onions. I only had 2 rows so it shouldn't be too hard. I did pull one out. I thought it was going to be a decent sized onion and it was no more the size of a golf ball LOL Oh well, I chopped it up and put it into the quiche I made a couple of days ago.

My husband was playing with our cat Rufus today and so I made a video of it and put it to some really corny but catchy music and added it to Youtube.com which I tried to link here but I'm not sure if that's working well or not. Seems it keeps trying to put some random video I've never seen on there but the link I posted in today's post should work if you don't see the right video on the right side there.

Alright, I need to be off to do other things, like getting dinner together :) Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: