Thursday, September 17, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

Well today is a new day and I feel pretty darn good! I haven't felt this good in a really long time actually. I want to get out of the house, go pick up my prescriptions from the pharmacy, maybe do a little shopping too. I sort of feel like having home made subs tonight. We'll see, Ill probably change my mind before I even get to the store lol

So my doctor visit went well yesterday. I love my doctor by the way. I didn't know if I would or not, but she has proven to be very thorough and very attentive with my medications and answers all my questions well. She cares and it shows. She raised the dose of Celexa to 30 mg. I fell asleep last night it was wonderful. Last few days was hard to fall asleep. Today I feel mentally and physically better really. It must be getting into my system now. I want to smile, I want to do things, I want to laugh and have a good time! Yes it's working :) I think I'm in love with Celexa right now.

She added a new medication to my list. A diabetes medication, Amaryl. I haven't taken this one before and like always, Ill be leary taking a new medication. I don't like taking medications to begin with. I have to keep in mind that I trust my doctor. I guess I'm always paranoid about the side effects of medications especially if I haven't heard much about them. Like I'm going to have those side effects and then I'm going to die lol I need to relax I know!

So now I'm on Celexa, Synthroid, Amaryl and Ativan (for the occasional panic attack). She also wants me on a multivitamin to get my calcium and vitamin d, so Ill be picking one up today when I pick up my prescriptions.

In general, I feel great today. I feel like there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel. Like its the first day of spring and the sun is shining for the first time in 6 months. It feels great to feel great! I'm loving this feeling :)

I hope you all have a great of a day as I am having!

No comments: